STEVAL-TLL009V1Camera flash based on the STCF07
The STEVAL-TLL009V1 demonstration board demonstrates the performance of the STCF07, a dedicated and size-optimized solution for driving a power LED.
This device is a buck-boost converter which guarantees proper LED current control over all possible battery voltage and LED forward voltage conditions.
The output current control ensures good current regulation over the forward voltage spread characteristics of high-brightness LEDs.
The device also includes various functions to protect the chip and the power LEDs, such as an optional external NTC that is supported to protect the LEDs against overheating.
It is possible to separately program the current intensity in HIGH and LOW mode using the SEL pin.
- Buck-boost DC-DC converter
- Drives one power LED up to 1 A in Flash mode
- Drives one power LED up to 800 mA in continuous mode
- LED temperature protection and output current control
- 1.8 MHz (typ.) fixed frequency PWM
- Synchronous rectification
- High efficiency across the total input voltage range
- Peak inductor limited to 2.3 A (typ.)
- LED disconnected from the battery in shutdown mode
- NTC LED temperature protection
- Overvoltage protection: 5.3 V
- Short-circuit protection and overtemperature protection
- ULVLO function
- 1 μA max. shutdown current
- RoHS compliant
DB1653: Camera flash based on the STCF07
Board Manufacturing Specification
STEVAL-TLL009V1 gerber files
Bill of Materials
Sample & BuyTop
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Core Product||Order From ST||Unit Price (US$)*|
|Distributor Availability||RoHS Compliance Grade||Download
(*) Suggested Resale Price per unit (USD) for BUDGETARY USE ONLY. For quotes, prices in local currency, please contact your local ST Sales Office or our Distributors
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.