STM3240G-SK/IARIAR starter kit for STM32F407/417 lines - with STM32F407ZG MCU
The IAR KickStart Kit™ is a complete, cost-effective solution for starting application development and evaluating the STMicroelectronics STM32F4-series ARM core-based microcontrollers.
This IAR KickStart Kit contains all the necessary hardware and software and allows you to design, start to develop, integrate and test your applications, right out of the box:
- The IAR Embedded WorkBench® for ARM (EWARM) software package with:
- KickStart™ C/C++ compiler for output of code up to 32 Kbytes
- VisualSTATE® code generator, 20-state version
- C-SPY®high-level language debugger
- Editor, linker and librarian tools
- Embedded J-Link in-circuit debugger/ programmer with USB interface to host PC and 20-pin JTAG application interface
- Full-featured KickStart development board with target microcontroller
DB1484: IAR™ starter kit for STM32F4 series 32-bit microcontrollers
Sample & BuyTop
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Specific features||Order From ST||Unit Price (US$)*|
|Distributor Availability||RoHS Compliance Grade||Download
(*) Suggested Resale Price per unit (USD) for BUDGETARY USE ONLY. For quotes, prices in local currency, please contact your local ST Sales Office or our Distributors
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.