STM3240G-SK/KEIKeil starter kit for STM32 F4 series microcontrollers (STM32F407IG MCU)
The Keil starter kit is a complete, cost-effective solution for starting application development and evaluating the STMicroelectronics STM32F4 series ARM Cortex™-M4 processor-based microcontrollers.
The STM3240G-SK/KEI starter kit provides all the hardware and software you need to start developing applications for the STM32 ARM core-based families of microcontrollers. It comes complete with a full-featured evaluation board (including Ethernet, USB HS, VGA camera, external memories, CAN, USARTs, Audio, and QVGA Touchscreen LCD), Keil's MDK-ARM Lite Edition (32 KB) development tools, and the ULINK-ME™ (USB/JTAG) adapter.
Keil starter kits are available for a full range of ST ARM core-based microcontrollers.
- The Keil MDK-Lite development tools:
- μVision®4 IDE/Debugger for application programming and debugging
- ARM C/C++ compiler
- RTX real-time kernel, a multi-tasking operating system for embedded applications
- MDK-Lite supports applications with up to 32 KB code-size
- ULINK-ME in-circuit debugger/programmer with USB interface to host PC and 20-pin JTAG or 10-pin CoreSight debug interface
- Full-featured Keil evaluation board with a 168 MHz STM32F407IG MCU
DB1483: Keil™ starter kit for STM32F4 series microcontrollers (STM32F407IG MCU)
Sample & BuyTop
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Specific features||Order From ST||Unit Price (US$)*|
|Distributor Availability||RoHS Compliance Grade||Download
(*) Suggested Resale Price per unit (USD) for BUDGETARY USE ONLY. For quotes, prices in local currency, please contact your local ST Sales Office or our Distributors
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.