STEVAL-ISB012V1Battery monitoring system demonstration board based on the STC3105
The STEVAL-ISB012V1 demonstration board provides a simple, compact solution to monitor voltage, current, and capacity of single cell Li-Ion batteries using the STC3105, which has a highly efficient gas gauge.
The STEVAL-ISB012V1 demonstration board has an internal charger in order to charge the battery and can be powered through a USB port or by using a DC adaptor.
- The STC3105 device uses the Coulomb counter method to track state-of-charge (SOC) or to track when the battery is charging or discharging
- Accurate measurements of the battery voltage to estimate the battery state-of-charge
- Battery parameters are sent to the PC via USB using a virtual COM port and can be observed using HyperTerminal as well as a GUI
- The board can also display parameters on the LCD
- Charging and discharging status is displayed by the + and - sign respectively on both the LCD and LED
- The board also shows low voltage and SOC alarms
- The board can monitor a battery with a capacity up to +/-10950 mAh
- RoHS compliant
DB1478: Battery monitoring system demonstration board based on the STC3105
UM1481: STEVAL-ISB012V1 Li-Ion battery monitor and gas-gauge based on the STC3105
Board Manufacturing Specification
STEVAL-ISB012V1 gerber files
Bill of Materials
Sample & BuyTop
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Core Product||Order From ST||Unit Price (US$)*|
|Distributor Availability||RoHS Compliance Grade||Download
(*) Suggested Resale Price per unit (USD) for BUDGETARY USE ONLY. For quotes, prices in local currency, please contact your local ST Sales Office or our Distributors
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.