iNEMOEngine_PW8PW8 engine PRO - supports Win8 sensors
The iNEMO Engine is a new, advanced software engine that fuses accelerometer, gyroscope and magnetometer data to deliver accurate and reliable motion-sensing information that is easy to integrate into smart consumer devices.
The iNEMOENgine_PW8 software pack comes with the iNEMO Engine as a precompiled library for STM32F103 microcontrollers and the device firmware upgrade tool.
- Absolute point tracking and motion tracking accuracy
- Immunity to magnetic interference for high performance in real-world conditions
- Few user-calibration interruptions, enabling innovative and longer game play
- Reliable compass heading for accurate navigation
- Accurate direction, enabling true augmented reality applications
- Support for STEVAL-MKI119V1 MEMS demonstration kit
- Support for STEVAL-MKI108V2 and STEVAL-MKI109V2 MEMS demonstration kits
- Embedded calibration
- Supported by Win8 sensor class
DB1472: iNEMO Engine Pro Sensor Fusion algorithm
UM1486: iNEMOENgine_PW8 software package
Sample & BuyTop
|Part Number||Marketing Status|
(*) Suggested Resale Price per unit (USD) for BUDGETARY USE ONLY. For quotes, prices in local currency, please contact your local ST Sales Office or our Distributors
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.