STEVAL-IHM039V1Dual motor drive control stage based on the STM32F415ZG microcontroller
The STEVAL-IHM039V1 demonstration board is a control stage based on STMicroelectronics's ARM™ Cortex™-M4 core-based STM32F415ZGT6 microcontroller featuring single and dual motor control.
It can be used together with the STM32 PMSM single/dual FOC SDK v3.2 and two of the possible STMicroelectronics's evaluation power boards provided with MC connectors for a complete dual motor control evaluation and development platform.
With dedicated hardware features, the STEVAL-IHM039V1 demonstration board is designed to help developers to evaluate ST devices and to develop their own applications.
- Two fully featured MC connectors for interfacing with any of the possible STMicroelectronics's evaluation power boards
- JTAG, SWD and trace debug support
- Mini-USB connector for isolated virtual COM port
- USB 2.0 full speed connection
- 240 x 320 TFT color LCD
- Joystick with 4 LEDs and 4-direction control and selector
- Reset plus three user buttons
- Five 5 V power supply sources: 2-way screw connector, power jack,
- 2 USB connectors (one isolated)
- Boot from user Flash or system memory
- CAN 2.0 A/B compliant connection
- I2C connection
- RS-232 channel with RTS/CTS handshake support
- Extension connectors for daughterboard or wrapping area board
- RoHS compliant
DB1665: Dual motor drive control stage based on the STM32F415ZG microcontroller
UM1604: STEVAL-IHM039V1 dual motor control demonstration board featuring the STM32F415 microcontroller
Board Manufacturing Specification
STEVAL-IHM039V1 gerber files
Bill of Materials
Sample & BuyTop
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Core Product||Order From ST||Unit Price (US$)*|
|Distributor Availability||RoHS Compliance Grade||Download
(*) Suggested Resale Price per unit (USD) for BUDGETARY USE ONLY. For quotes, prices in local currency, please contact your local ST Sales Office or our Distributors
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.