EVAL6208QStepper motor driver mounting the L6208Q
The EVAL6208Q device is a stepper motor driver board allowing the user to test the L6208Q functions.
The board can be driven using the STEVAL-PCC009V2 demonstration board and the PractiSPIN 2 evaluation software.
- Voltage range from 8 to 52 V
- Phase current up to 2.5 Ar.m.s.
- Adjustable PWM current control OFF-time
- Logic inputs 5 V / 3.3 V compliant
- Small application footprint with high thermal performance
- Suitable for use in combination with PractiSPIN™ 2 software
DB1613: Stepper motor driver mounting the L6208Q
Board Manufacturing Specification
Gerber files for EVAL6208Q
Bill of Materials
BOM for EVAL6208Q
Sample & BuyTop
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Core Product||Order From ST||Unit Price (US$)*|
|Distributor Availability||RoHS Compliance Grade||Download
(*) Suggested Resale Price per unit (USD) for BUDGETARY USE ONLY. For quotes, prices in local currency, please contact your local ST Sales Office or our Distributors
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.