STEVAL-CCM004V2TFT LCD panel controller demo board based on STM3220F-EVAL
The STEVAL-CCM004V2 demonstration board demonstrates the capabilities of high performance Flexible Static Memory Interface (FSMC) of STM32F2x for driving TFT-LCD.
3.5" QVGA resolution TFT-LCD panel is interfaced with STM32 FSMC peripheral.
The STEVAL-CCM004V2 board is designed to be interfaced as daughter board for the STM320G-EVAL kit.
- Direct RGB signal driving using STM32 without additional on-chip controller
- STM3220G-EVAL based plug-in daughter board for feature extensibility
- Ready-to- use graphic library APIs for easy GUI design
- Real-time camera image streaming to showcase the driver performance
- On-board constant current drive circuit for LED based TFT-LCD backlight
- Static image display with refresh rate of 60 frames per second
- RoHS compliant
DB2158: TFT LCD panel controller evaluation board based on STM3220F-EVAL
Presentations & Training Material
Board Manufacturing Specification
STEVAL-CCM004V2 gerber files
Bill of Materials
Sample & BuyTop
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Core Product||Order From ST||Unit Price (US$)*|
|Distributor Availability||RoHS Compliance Grade||Download
(*) Suggested Resale Price per unit (USD) for BUDGETARY USE ONLY. For quotes, prices in local currency, please contact your local ST Sales Office or our Distributors
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.