STEVAL-CBL009V1DiSEqC 1.X-compliant single LNB supply and control IC based on the LNBH25
The STEVAL-CBL009V1 demonstration board implements a DC-DC converter based on ST’s LNBH25 device. It is used to power LNBs in dish antennas to receive satellite TV signals.
It provides good performance at low cost using a low external component count, and includes all functions needed for supplying/interfacing LNB modules in accordance with international standards.
The device includes an I2C bus interface and, thanks to a fully integrated step-up DC-DC converter, it works with a single input voltage supply ranging from 8 V to 16 V.
- Complete interface between LNB and I2C bus
- Built-in DC-DC converter for single 12 V supply operation and high efficiency (typ. 93% @ 0.5 A)
- Selectable output current limit by external resistor
- 22 kHz tone waveform integrity guaranteed also in no load condition
- Low-drop post regulator and high efficiency step-up PWM with integrated power N-MOS for low power loss
- LPM (low power mode) function to reduce dissipation
- Overload and overtemperature internal protection with I2C diagnostic bits
- LNB short-circuit dynamic protection
- DiSEqC 1.x communication
- RoHS compliant
DB1844: DiSEqC 1.X-compliant single LNB supply and control IC based on the LNBH25
Board Manufacturing Specification
STEVAL-CBL009V1 gerber files
Bill of Materials
Sample & BuyTop
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Core Product||Order From ST||Unit Price (US$)*|
|Distributor Availability||RoHS Compliance Grade||Download
|STEVAL-CBL009V1||Active||LNBH25||-||No data reported, please contact our Distributors||Ecopack2||-|
(*) Suggested Resale Price per unit (USD) for BUDGETARY USE ONLY. For quotes, prices in local currency, please contact your local ST Sales Office or our Distributors
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.