STEVAL-CCA042V120 W + 20 W dual BTL class-D audio amplifier demonstration board based on the TDA7491HV
The STEVAL-CCA042V1 demonstration board is designed for the TDA7491HV high-power dual BTL class-D audio amplifier.
Thanks to its high efficiency, the device assembled in the PSSO36 (slug-down) package is capable of dissipating heat without a heatsink.
Jumpers on the board allow configuration of the amplifier to verify all the features as single-ended or differential inputs, fixed gain settings.
Microswitches are also provided to enable the standby and mute functions
- 20 W +20 W continuous output power at THD = 10%, RL = 8 Ω, VCC = 18 V
- 9.5 W + 9.5 W continuous output power at THD = 10%, RL = 8 Ω, VCC = 12 V
- Wide-range single-supply operation (5 - 18 V)
- High efficiency (η = 90%)
- Four selectable, fixed gain settings (20 dB, 26 dB, 30 dB and 32 dB)
- Differential inputs to minimize common-mode noise
- Filterless operation
- Standby and mute features
- Short-circuit and thermal overload protections
- Externally synchronizable
- RoHS compliant
DB1772: 20 W + 20 W dual BTL class-D audio amplifier demonstration board based on the TDA7491HV
AN4170: 20 W + 20 W dual BTL class-D audio amplifier demonstration board based on the TDA7491HV
Board Manufacturing Specification
STEVAL-CCA042V1 gerber files
Bill of Materials
Sample & BuyTop
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Core Product||Order From ST||Unit Price (US$)*|
|Distributor Availability||RoHS Compliance Grade||Download
|STEVAL-CCA042V1||Active||TDA7491HV||-||65||No availability reported, please contact our Sales office||Ecopack2||-|
(*) Suggested Resale Price per unit (USD) for BUDGETARY USE ONLY. For quotes, prices in local currency, please contact your local ST Sales Office or our Distributors
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.