STEVAL-CCA043V125 Watt mono BTL class-D audio amplifier demonstration board based on the TDA7491MV
The STEVAL-CCA043V1 demonstration board is designed for the TDA7491MV mono BTL class-D power amplifier.
Thanks to its high efficiency, the device assembled in the PSSO36 (slug-down) package is capable of dissipating heat without a heatsink.
Jumpers on the board allow the configuration of the amplifier in order to verify all the features as single-ended or differential input, fixed gain settings.
Microswiches are also provided to enable the standby and mute functions.
- High output-power capability:
- 25 W / 6 Ω at 16 V, 1 KHz,THD = 10%
- 20 W / 8 Ω at 18 V, 1 KHz, THD = 10%
- Wide-range , single supply operation (5 V- 18 V)
- High efficiency (η = 90%)
- Four selectable, fixed gain settings (20 dB, 26 dB, 30 dB and 32 dB)
- Differential input to minimize common-mode noise
- Standby and mute features
- Short-circuit and thermal overload protection
- Externally synchronizable
- RoHS compliant
DB1773: 25 Watt mono BTL class-D audio amplifier demonstration board based on the TDA7491MV
AN4171: 25 W mono BTL class-D audio amplifier demonstration board based on the TDA7491MV
Board Manufacturing Specification
STEVAL-CCA043V1 gerber files
Bill of Materials
Sample & BuyTop
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Core Product||Order From ST||Unit Price (US$)*|
|Distributor Availability||RoHS Compliance Grade||Download
(*) Suggested Resale Price per unit (USD) for BUDGETARY USE ONLY. For quotes, prices in local currency, please contact your local ST Sales Office or our Distributors
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.