STEVAL-IKR001V7DSubGhz transceiver daughter board based on SPIRIT1 with PA (169 MHz band)
The STEVAL-IKR001V7D demonstration board is based on the SPIRIT1, a sub GHz low power, low data rate transceiver suitable for ISM bands and wireless M-BUS systems.
The STEVAL-IKR001V7D includes an external power amplifier from Skyworks®, which allows the application to reach +27 dBm (500 mW) output power.
This daughterboard is compatible with the STM32L microcontroller-based motherboard used in all other SPIRIT1 development kits.
- SPIRIT1 low power sub GHz transceiver in a standalone RF module tuned for 169 MHz band with external power amplifier
- Associated SPIRIT1 development kit, including documentation, firmware for STM32L and GUI
- Suitable for wireless M-BUS systems
- Modulation schemes: 2-FSK, GFSK, MSK, GMSK, OOK, and ASK
- Air data rate from 1 to 500 kbps
- TCXO for narrowband requirements
- Max POUT+27 dBm
- Excellent receiver sensitivity (up to -123 dBm)
- Low duty cycle RX/TX operation mode
- Automatic acknowledgement re-transmission and timeout protocol engine
- AES 128-bit encryption coprocessor
- SPI interface for microcontroller
- RoHS compliant
DB1847: Sub Ghz transceiver daughterboard with power amplifier based on the SPIRIT1
Board Manufacturing Specification
STEVAL-IKR001V7D gerber files
Bill of Materials
Sample & BuyTop
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Core Product||Order From ST||Unit Price (US$)*|
|Distributor Availability||RoHS Compliance Grade||Download
(*) Suggested Resale Price per unit (USD) for BUDGETARY USE ONLY. For quotes, prices in local currency, please contact your local ST Sales Office or our Distributors
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.