SPC5-FLASHERSPC5 Flasher is a tool for serial programming microcontrollers of the SPC56 family.
SPC5-Flasher application is developed to manage the Flash (erasing, programming, verification, reading and checksum functions) on different targets via SCI, CAN, K-line and JTAG in the same tool.
The application GUI is a Windows user friendly interface that allows the user to connect the tool with the target using a USB dongle and to perform the tool's functionalities.
The application board should have almost one of the interfaces available.
- SPC56xx family supported
- Flash program: binary image file (s19, run, hex)
- Flash erase: all sectors except shadow Flash
- Flash dump: save the Flash content in a file (hex format)
- Flash blank check : all sectors except shadow Flash
- Flash verify: check the Flash content with a binary image file
- Unsecure sequence for censored device: sending the private password selected from the GUI
- Interfaces supported: SCI, K-Line, CAN and JTAG
DB1955: Flash management tool for SPC56xx family
Sample & BuyTop
|Part Number||Version||Marketing Status||Order From ST|
(*) Suggested Resale Price per unit (USD) for BUDGETARY USE ONLY. For quotes, prices in local currency, please contact your local ST Sales Office or our Distributors
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.