SPC56xL-FLASHFlash drivers for SPC56 L line
The SPC56xL-FLASH library is a set of API’s that enables user application to operate on the Flash module embedded on a microcontroller. The library provides all the API’s needed to initialize, program, verify, erase, blank check and to perform array integrity, ECC and factory margin read checks.
- Support for SPC56xLx line
- Drivers released in binary c-array format to provide compiler-independent support for non-debug-mode embedded applications
- Drivers released in s-record format to provide compiler-independent support for debug mode/JTAG programming tools
- Each driver function is independent of each other so the end user can choose the function subset to meet their particular needs
- Support page-wise programming for fast programming
- Position-independent and ROM-able
- Ready-to-use demos illustrating the usage of the driver
- Concurrency support via callback
DB2259: Flash drivers for SPC56xLx line
UM1635: Standard software driver for C90FL2 Flash
Sample & BuyTop
|Part Number||Version||Marketing Status||Order From ST|
(*) Suggested Resale Price per unit (USD) for BUDGETARY USE ONLY. For quotes, prices in local currency, please contact your local ST Sales Office or our Distributors
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.