SPC56L-DiscoveryDiscovery Plus Kit for SPC56 L line - with SPC56EL70L5 MCU
The SPC56xL Discovery+ kit helps you to discover SPC56L line Power Architecture®Microcontrollers with full access to CPUs, I/O signals and peripherals such as CAN, UART, FlexRay, JTAG, K-Line, LIN at budget price.
Free ready-to-run application firmware examples are available on www.st.com/SPC56Ldiscovery and inside SPC5Studio (www.st.com/spc5studio) to support quick evaluation and development.
SPC5studio includes visual configurable code generation engine, board support package (BSP), startup routines, interrupt services, free RTOS (optional) and a full set of low level drivers. SPC5Studio includes Hightec GNU "C" compiler, with a 30-days full free trial license. SPC5Studio is available for free download.
The SPC56xL family is designed to address all Automotive Applications but as well industrial safety oriented applications.
The SPC56xL devices featured specific functions to make the design of ASIL D/SIL-3 applications easier.
An E2E Community is available on ST WEB: https://my.st.com/public/STe2ecommunities/mcu.
- Board Supply: Single 12 VDC external power supply input. Two regulators provide power voltages 5V and 3.3 V.
- Main power switch and three power supply status LEDs (+12 V, +5 V and +3.3 V)
- All MCU signals accessible by a 37 x 4 100 mil pin grid array allowing connection of an additional board for dedicated applications.
- JTAG interface (7 x 2 male 100 mil connector)
- Two FlexRay channels with jumper enable and DB9 male connector.
- Two CAN channels with jumper enable and DB9 male connector
- K-Line interface.
- Two LIN interfaces (HW configurable)
- Two potentiometers for analog voltage input
- Three user LEDs.
- 40 MHz crystal.
- Reset push button.
- Board size 115 x 135mm
- 12 VDC center positive, 2.1 mm inner diameter.
DB2005: SPC56EL70L5DISP: Discovery+ evaluation board
AN4321: Getting started with the SPC56L-Discovery
AN4379: SPC56L-Discovery Software examples
Board Manufacturing Specification
SPC56EL70L5DISP gerber files
Sample & BuyTop
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Specific features||Order From ST||Unit Price (US$)*|
|Distributor Availability||RoHS Compliance Grade||Download
|SPC56EL70L5DISP||Active||-||138.6||No availability reported, please contact our Sales office||Ecopack1||-|
(*) Suggested Resale Price per unit (USD) for BUDGETARY USE ONLY. For quotes, prices in local currency, please contact your local ST Sales Office or our Distributors
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.