SPC56B-DiscoveryDiscovery Kit for SPC56 B line - with SPC560B54L5 MCU
The SPC560B-DIS Discovery is a low cost and quick way to discover SPC56 B line.
Based on SPC560B54L5, the discovery board includes a JTAG debugger from PLS, LEDs, push buttons and extension headers to connect prototyping boards or additional modules.
PLS UDE software is available for free download and includes a perpetual 128 Kbyte debugging/programming license.
Free ready-to-run application firmware examples are available on SPC5Studio to support quick evaluation and development.
SPC5Studio includes visual configurable code generation engine, board support package (BSP), startup routines, interrupt services, free RTOS (optional) and a full set of low level drivers. SPC5Studio includes HighTec GNU "C" compiler, with a 30-days full free trial support. SPC5Studio is available for free download.
The SPC56 B line is designed to address the specific need of car body applications but as well many other markets where high temperature operation, high reliability, low power stand-by operation with quick wake up and real-time loads diagnostic are required.
An E2E Community is available on ST WEB to get ST experts support in getting started quickly with SPC56 microcontrollers.
- SPC560B54L5 32-bit 48 MHz e200z0h CPU, 32-bit Power Architecture® Technology CPU, 256 KB Code Flash in an LQFP144 package.
- On-board USB-JTAG PLS debugger and HW selection mode to use stand-alone JTAG debuggers.
- Board power supply: through external +12 V PSU or from the USB bus (5 V supply voltage).
- Seven LEDs: D6 for 5 V power on,D2 for Reset, D101, D102, D103 for PLS debugger section, D7 and D8 for PC3 and PC2 outputs
- Two push buttons (reset and user)
- A potentiometers for ADC input (user)
- Two extension headers (2 x 36 pin - 100 mil) for all LQFP144 pins and for quick connection to prototyping boards, additional modules and easy probing.
- JTAG interface (2 x 7 male 100mil connector)
- USB port (mini -B)
- 16 MHz crystal
- Board size 100 x 55 mm
- MCU: SPC560B54L5 - LQFP144
- 2 extension headers 2 x 36 pin - 100 mil
- DC connector (+12 V input)
- Mini USB - B
- JTAG 2 x 7 - 100 mil connector
DB2028: SPC560B-DIS Discovery evaluation board
AN4782: Getting started with SPC56B-Discovery board
UM1672: SPC560B-DIS discovery board
Board Manufacturing Specification
SPC56B-Discovery gerber files
Related Tools and Software
Sample & BuyTop
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Specific features||Order From ST||Unit Price (US$)*|
|Distributor Availability||RoHS Compliance Grade||Download
(*) Suggested Resale Price per unit (USD) for BUDGETARY USE ONLY. For quotes, prices in local currency, please contact your local ST Sales Office or our Distributors
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.