STEVAL-IPT005V1Smart card interface evaluation board based on the ST8034P
The STEVAL-IPT005V1 product evaluation board is designed both for standalone operation or to be controlled by the microcontroller. The board is fully configurable, provides access to all signals including supply voltage through labeled test points, and uses a standard connector for simple communication interfacing with the microcontroller block. The labeled test points on the board are in the same order as the signals in the flat interface cable.
The board provides easy and flexible card supply voltage (VCC) selection, either through the onboard configuration switch (driving the tri-state VCCselection input pin VCC_SEL) or through the microcontroller.
The STEVAL-IPT005V1 product evaluation board addresses market segments including: POS, set-top boxes, pay TV, identification, banking and tachographs.
- Smartcard connector for testing with a smartcard
- Labeled testpoints provide accessibility to all the signals
- Board design allows standalone operation for basic tests
- Interface to an MCU block and simple board configurability allow even full functioning in applications (i.e. set-top box)
- Onboard 10 MHz crystal clock oscillator can be used to provide card clock in standalone operation
- Card clock source selection switch allows selection between the onboard crystal oscillator as card clock source, or an external clock source provided by the microcontroller block through the MCU interface together with the data signals
- Provides easy, flexible card supply voltage selection either by onboard configuration switches or remotely by the microcontroller
- RoHS compliant
DB2103: Smart card interface evaluation board based on the ST8034P
Board Manufacturing Specification
STEVAL-IPT005V1 gerber files
Bill of Materials
Sample & BuyTop
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Core Product||Order From ST||Unit Price (US$)*|
|Distributor Availability||RoHS Compliance Grade||Download
(*) Suggested Resale Price per unit (USD) for BUDGETARY USE ONLY. For quotes, prices in local currency, please contact your local ST Sales Office or our Distributors
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.