STEVAL-IPT006V1Smart card interface demo board based on the ST8034AT
The ST8034xx interface devices are placed between the smartcard and the microcontroller to provide all supply, protection, detection and control functions, with a minimum of external components. The STEVAL-IPT006V1 product evaluation board allows easy demonstration and testing of these features. The board can also be used as a functional block for a complete application, as it is designed both for standalone operation or to be controlled by the microcontroller. The board is fully configurable to maintain flexibility for various use scenarios. It includes standard interfaces on both sides (smartcard connector, MCU interface connector) and easily accessed, labeled testpoints on all signals.
The STEVAL-IPT006V1 product evaluation board addresses market segments including: POS, set-top boxes, pay TV, identification, banking and tachographs.
- Smartcard connector for testing with a smartcard
- Labeled testpoints provide accessibility to all the signals
- Board design allows standalone operation for basic tests
- Interface to an MCU block and simple board configurability allow full functioning in applications (i.e. set-top box)
- Onboard 10 MHz crystal clock oscillator can be used to provide card clock in standalone operation
- Card clock source selection switch allows selection between the onboard crystal oscillator as card clock source, or an external clock source provided by the microcontroller block through the MCU interface together with the data signals
- Provides easy, flexible card supply voltage selection either by onboard configuration switches or remotely by the microcontroller
- RoHS compliant
DB2092: Smart card interface evaluation board based on the ST8034AT
Board Manufacturing Specification
STEVAL-IPT006V1 gerber flles
Bill of Materials
Sample & BuyTop
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Core Product||Order From ST||Unit Price (US$)*|
|Distributor Availability||RoHS Compliance Grade||Download
(*) Suggested Resale Price per unit (USD) for BUDGETARY USE ONLY. For quotes, prices in local currency, please contact your local ST Sales Office or our Distributors
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.