STSW-BNRG001BlueNRG current consumption estimation tool
The BlueNRG current consumption estimation tool provides a means to predict the current consumption of the BlueNRG Bluetooth® low energy wireless network processor under different conditions as defined by the Bluetooth Low Energy specification.
This application was developed to provide an accurate estimation of BlueNRG power consumption and related battery life under various operating conditions. Nevertheless, as a pure simulation it should not be considered as a substitute for measurements taken on the actual silicon device, which would provide the real figures.
- Allows measurement of average current consumption for various use cases
- Excellent correlation with real measurements
- User-friendly, easy to parameterize
- Available input parameters:
- Advertising/Connected as Slave or Master
- General settings: power/payload/intervals/battery capacity
- Available output data:
- Average current estimation
- Battery life estimation
- Data rate estimation
- PC-based application
- Output report in PDF
- Save/restore configuration
- Graphical plot of the current consumption during active phase
- Save plot in png format
DB2288: BlueNRG current consumption estimation tool
Sample & BuyTop
|Part Number||Version||Marketing Status||Order From ST|
(*) Suggested Resale Price per unit (USD) for BUDGETARY USE ONLY. For quotes, prices in local currency, please contact your local ST Sales Office or our Distributors
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.