Videos and ePresentations
- Online Support
- ST e2e Communities
- Design Consultants for Analog/Power Designs
- Design Consultants for MCUs
- Third Parties for MCU tools
- Third Parties for NFC / RFID Memories and Transceivers
- Third Parties for RF-ID
- Third Parties for SPC 56 Automotive MCUs
- Third Parties for SPEAr Embedded Microprocessors
- Third Party Training Partners for MCUs
- Tools and Software
Quality and Reliability
Outstanding SNR and sensitivity
High-res time cookbook available
For space constrained applications
in your smartmeter design?
How sensitive is EEPROM data?
Industry-leading 20:1 load-mismatch capability
Discover the ST portfolio for smart plugs
Discover the ST portfolio for advanced energy meters
An off-grid solar architecture is characterized as having no connection to the grid and as having a single battery or an array of batteries to supply the load when solar energy is not present.