AS21P2THBLow voltage high bandwidth dual single-pole double-throw analog switch
The AS21P2THB is a high-speed CMOS low voltage dual analog SPDT (single pole double throw) switch or 2:1 multiplexer/demultiplexer switch fabricated in silicon gate C²MOS technology. It is designed to operate from 1.65 V to 4.3 V, thus making this device the ideal selection for portable applications.
The SEL input is provided to control the switch. The switch nS1 is ON (connected to common ports Dn) when the SEL input is held high and OFF (high impedance state exists between the two ports) when SEL is held low, the switch nS2 is ON (it is connected to common port Dn) when the SEL input is held low and OFF (high impedance state exists between the two ports) when SEL is held high. AS21P2THB has an integrated fail safe function to withstand over-voltage condition when the device is powered off.
The AS21P2THB also has an interrupt pin which sends a signal to the processor when the device is in dedicated port charging mode. Additional key features are fast switching speed, break-before-make-delay time and ultralow power consumption. All inputs and outputs are equipped with protection circuits against static discharge, giving them ESD immunity and transient excess voltage.
- Ultra low power dissipation:
- ICC= 1 μA (max.) at TA= 85 °C
- Low “ON” resistance:
- RON= 4.8 Ω (TA = 25 °C) at VCC= 4.3 V
- RON= 5.9 Ω (TA = 25 °C) at VCC= 3.0 V
- Wide operating voltage range:
- VCC (opr.) = 1.65 V to 4.3 V
- 4.3 V tolerant and 1.8 V compatible threshold on digital control input at VCC= 2.3 V to 3.0 V
- Typical bandwidth (-3 dB) at 800 MHz on all channels
- USB (2.0) high speed (480 Mbps) signal switching compliant
- Integrated fail safe function
- Interrupt function to indicate to the processor that the device is in dedicated port charging mode
- Latch-up performance exceeds 500 mA per JESD 78, Class II
- ESD performance exceeds JESD22:
- Dn pins: 4000-V human body model (A114-A)
- All other pins: 2000-V human body model (A114-A)
DS10224: Low voltage high bandwidth dual single-pole double-throw analog switch
Presentations & Training Material
ST offering in Wearable - Analog and Mixed Signal Portfolio
Publications and Collaterals
Analog ICs for wearable devices
ST’s solutions for mobile devices
Sample & BuyTop
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Package||Packing Type||Operating Temperature (min)||Operating Temperature (max)||Automotive Grade||Order From ST||Unit Price (US$)*|
|Distributor Availability||RoHS Compliance Grade||Download
|AS21P2THBQ||Active||VFQFPN 10 1.8x1.4x0.5||Tape And Reel||_||.46|
(*) Suggested Resale Price per unit (USD) for BUDGETARY USE ONLY. For quotes, prices in local currency, please contact your local ST Sales Office or our Distributors
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.