The STM32F303 are mixed signal MCUs with ARM Cortex-M4 core (DSP, FPU) running at 72 MHz.
The devices are equipped with:
- Up to 7x fast- and ultra-fast comparators (<30 ns)
- Up to 4x Op-Amp with programmable gain (PGA)
- Up to 2x 12-bit DACs
- Up to 4x ultra-fast 12-bit ADCs with 5 MSPS
- Up to 3x fast 144 MHz motor control timers (resolution < 7 ns)
- USB FS and CAN 2.0B communication interfaces
- Routine Booster (CCM-SRAM for Core Coupled Memory SRAM), a specific memory architecture for time-critical routines, accelerating the performance by 43%
The STM32F303 MCUs operate from 2.0 to 3.6 V
Memory ranges from 32- to 512-Kbyte and packages from 32 to 144 pins.