STM32W series of Wireless MCUs
The STM32W extends the STM32 family to the IEEE 802.15.4 wireless network domain bringing outstanding radio and low-power microcontroller performances.
- Embedded 2.4 GHz IEEE 802.15.4 radio
- Best-in-class code density, thanks to its ARM Cortex-M3 core
- Low-power architecture
- Open platform with extra resources for application integration:
- Configurable I/Os, ADC, timers, SPI, UART
- Main software libraries: RF4CE, IEEE 802.15.4 MAC
With a configurable total link budget up to 109 dB and the efficiency of the ARM Cortex-M3 core, the STM32W is a perfect fit for the wireless sensor network market.
The STM32W series includes devices with 64 to 256 Kbytes of on-chip Flash memory, up to 16 Kbytes of SRAM and is available in VFQFN40, UFQFN48 and VFQFN48 packages.