The SRTAG-D series provides an NFC forum tag type 4 RF interface and supports the NFC data exchange format (NDEF). This enables NFC use cases such as simple Bluetooth pairing and other connection handovers, automatic links to URLs, storage of Vcard and other types of information. It can be used in a wide variety of applications, including consumer electronics, computer peripherals, home appliances, industrial automation and healthcare products.
- NFC forum tag type 4 based on ISO 14443 RF interface
- EEPROM memory density from 2 Kbits to 16 Kbits with built-in NDEF message support
- High-speed operation (106 Kbit/s)
- 128-bit password protection
- General-purpose output pin allowing flexibility for applications (microcontroller wake up)
- Simple antenna design, backward compatible with all dynamic NFC/RFID tag series