STR7-SK/KEILKeil starter kit with STR750F evaluation board, USB-JTAG debugger and evaluation version of RealView Microcontroller Development
The Keil starter kits are complete solutions for starting application development and evaluating the STMicroelectronics ARM core-based microcontrollers: STM32F103B, STR912FAW4, STR750FV2, STR730FZ2, and STR710FZ2.
They come with all the hardware and software you need to start developing applications for the STM32, STR9 and STR7 ARM core-based families of microcontrollers. The kits come complete with Keil’s μVision3 integrated development environment for ARM and the 16 Kbyte code-size limited version of the ARM RealView Compilation Tools, a full-featured evaluation board (including USB, USART, SPI, ADC) and target microcontroller, with the ULINK (USB/JTAG) in-circuit debugger/programmer.
Keil starter kits are available for a full range of ST ARM core-based microcontrollers.
- The ARM®RealView™ Microcontroller Development Kit complete development software package with:
- μVision3®integrated development environment for application programming and debugging
- ARM RealView Compilation Tools C/C++ compiler for output of code up to 16 Kbytes
- RTX real-time kernel, a multi-tasking operating system for embedded applications
- ULINK™ in-circuit debugger/programmer with USB interface to host PC and 20-pin JTAG application interface
- Full-featured Keil evaluation board with target microcontroller.
DB0291: Keil™ starter kits for ST ARM core-based microcontrollers