STEVAL-CBP005V1Front panel demonstration board based on the STLED316S
The STEVAL-CBP005V1 demonstration board functions as a front panel solution for the HR21 set-top box (STB), and is designed to allow testing of the versatile LED controller/driver STLED316S.
The HR21 main board serves as the host (master), and the STEVAL-CBP005V1 demonstration board functions as a slave. The interface is an 11-pin connector cable, which provides all required device control signals, the 3.3 and 5 V supply, the reset and IR sensor data lines, and ground. The board also provides all necessary function switches as well as LEDs for function/status indication.
The STEVAL-CBP005V1 demonstration board must be connected to the host to function properly. Factory testing was completed using a test jig, which emulated the host.
- 16 x 3 mm blue LEDs for status and function indication
- 2 x 5 mm BiColor LEDs
- 12 front panel function keys
- 1 reset button on rear
- Provision for mounting IR sensor and associated bias components
- 11-pin connector termination for easy interface to host
- All data and power lines and additional signals available on connector
DB0633: Front panel demonstration board based on the STLED316S
Board Manufacturing Specification
Bill of Materials
Bill of materials