STEVAL-CCA011V1Filter-free stereo 2x2.5 W Class-D audio power amplifier demonstration board based on the TS2012FC
This demonstration board is based on TS2012FC that is a fully differential Class-D stereo power amplifier able to drive up to 1.15 W into an 8 Ω load at 5 V per channel.
It achieves better efficiency compared to typical Class-AB audio amps.
The device has four different gain settings that use two digital pins: G0 and G1. Pop and click reduction circuitry provides low on/off switch noise while allowing the device to start within 8 ms.
Two standby pins (active low) allow each channel to be switched off independently.
The TS2012FC also integrates output shortcircuit protection and thermal shutdown protection and it is available in a 16-bumps Flip-Chip package.
- Operating range from VCC = 2.5 V to 5.5 V
- Dedicated standby mode active low for each channel
- Output power per channel: 1.15 W @5 V or 0.63 W @ 3.6 V into 8 Ω with 1% THD+N max
- Output power per channel: 1.85 W @5 V into 4 Ω with 1% THD+N max
- Output short-circuit protection
- Four gain select settings: 6, 12, 18, 24 dB
- Low current consumption
- PSRR: 63 dB typ @ 217 Hz with 6 dB gain
- Fast start-up phase: 8 ms
- Thermal shutdown protection
- RoHS compliant
DS6306: Filter-free stereo 2x2.5 W Class-D audio power amplifier demonstration board based on the TS2012FC