STEVAL-PCC012V1Connectivity gateway demonstration board based on the STM32F107
The STEVAL-PCC012V1 demonstration board is equipped with an Ethernet interface, four digital/analog extension connectors (I2C, SPI, etc.), footprint positions for two different Wi-Fi modules, an OFDM PRIME power line networking extension connector and a microSD card socket with SPI interface. It also features a 5-way joystick, four general-purpose LEDs and two LEDs dedicated to the user interface.
The demonstration board also includes digital/analog input/output connectors with pinouts compatible with other demonstration boards from STMicroelectronics.
The STEVAL-PCC012V1 can be supplied from a standard DC power supply (7 - 35 VDC), or directly using a 24 VDC industrial mains supply.
- Offers Ethernet, USB OTG and general-purpose extension connector
- Two positions for optional Wi-Fi modules
- A microSDTMcard socket
- Digital/analog extension connectors compatible with STEVAL-MKI0xxV1 MEMS extension boards and STEVAL-CCA021V1 audio extension board
- Compatible with ST7590 “PRIME” board – narrow-band OFDM
- JTAG interface for microcontroller firmware change/update
- DC-DC power supply using the L7986A
- Stand-alone demonstration firmware, on-board LEDs and joystick
- RoHS compliant
DB1008: Connectivity gateway demonstration board based on the STM32F107
UM1070: C library for ST7570 and STM32™