STEVAL-IHM027V1Power board with MC connector based on the STGIPS10K60A 10 A, 600 V intelligent power module
The STEVAL-IHM027V1 is a 1 kW, 3-phase motor control demonstration board featuring the STGIPS10K60A 600 V, 10 A IGBT intelligent power module (IPM) from STMicroelectronics.
The system is an AC/DC 3-phase inverter for driving an induction motor or PMSM motors up to 1000 W. The purpose of the application is to demonstrate the performance of the STGIPS10K60A IPM, housed in a 25-lead, small dual inline package.
The STEVAL-IHM027V1 demonstration board is designed to be compatible with single-phase AC supply from 90 to 220 V, or DC supply from 125 to 350 V.
- Minimum input voltage: 125 VDC or 90 VAC
- Maximum input voltage: 350 VDC or 220 VAC
- Capable of using external +15 V supply voltage
- Maximum output power for motor: 1000 W
- Regenerative brake control feature
- Input inrush limitation with bypassing relay
- +15 V auxiliary power supply based on buck converter with VIPer16
- Fully-populated board with test points
- Motor control connector for interfacing with STM3210B-EVAL board and other ST motor control-dedicated kits
- Tachometer and Hall/encoder inputs
- Compatible with BEMF daughterboard for sensor-less six-step control of BLDC motors
- RoHS compliant
DB1074: Power board with MC connector based on the STGIPS10K60A 10 A, 600 V intelligent power module
UM0969: 3-phase motor control demonstration board featuring IGBT intelligent power module STGIPS10K60A
Board Manufacturing Specification
Gerber files for STEVAL-IHM027V1
Bill of Materials
Bill of materials for STEVAL-IHM027V1