The 54AC and 54ACT series represent over 60 product types with different high-speed CMOS functions, specifically designed to meet the radiation requirements of the aerospace industry. They include a large set of gates, flip-flops, multiplexers, counters, bus interfaces, and several other functions. Their radiation hardness, immunity from single event latch-up (SEL) and single event upset (SEU), and housing in hermetic packages make them suitable for the most difficult environmental conditions. The complete specification for each type is available from the DSCC web site: www.dscc.dla.mil. STMicroelectronics guarantees full compliance of qualified parts with these DSCC specifications.
- AC: 2 to 6 V operating voltage
- ACT: 4.5 to 5.5 V operating voltage
- High speed TPD = 4.5 ns (typ.)
- Low DC power dissipation: 8 μA max.
- Symmetrical 24 mA output characteristics
- High noise immunity: 28 % of min. VCC
- Balanced propagation delays
- Improved electrical latch-up immunity
- Controlled rise and fall times
- Operating temperature: - 55 to 150 °C
- Hermetic packages
- Rad-hard: 300 krad TID at any Mil1019 dose rates
- SEL immune to 110 MeV/cm²/mg LET ions
- RHA QML-V qualified
- Same die and electrical specification for engineering and flight models