The 54AC164245 is a rad-hard advanced high-speed CMOS, Schmitt trigger, 16-bit, bidirectional, multi-purpose transceiver with 3-state outputs and cold sparing.
Designed for use as an interface between a 5 V bus and a 3.3 V bus in mixed 5 V/3.3 V supply systems, it achieves high-speed operation while maintaining the CMOS low-power dissipation.
All pins have cold spare buffers to change them to high impedance when VDD is tied to ground.
This IC is intended for two-way asynchronous communication between the data buses. The direction of the data transmission is determined by the nDIR inputs.
The A port interfaces with the 3.3 V bus but can also operate at 2.3 V. The B port operates with the 5 V bus.
- Fully compatible with 54ACS164245
- Dual supply bidirectional level shifter
- Extended voltage range from 2.3 V to 5.5 V
- Separated enable pin for 3-state output
- Schmidt-triggered I/Os: 100 mV hysteresis
- Internal 26 Ω limiting resistor on each I/O
- High speed: Tpd = 8 ns maximum
- Fail safe
- Cold spare
- Hermetic package
- 100 krad (Si) at any Mil1019 dose rate
- SEL immune to 110 MeV.cm2 /mg LET ions
- RHA QML-V qualified