The TSV71x series of single, dual, and quad operational amplifiers offer low-voltage operation, rail-to-rail input and output, and excellent accuracy (Violower than 200 μV at 25 °C).
These devices benefit from STMicroelectronics®5 V CMOS technology and offer an excellent speed/power consumption ratio (150 kHz typical gain bandwidth) while consuming less than 14 μA at 5 V. The TSV71x series also feature an ultra-low input bias current.
The single version (TSV711), the dual version (TSV712), and the quad version (TSV714) are housed in the smallest industrial packages.
These characteristics make the TSV71x family ideal for sensor interfaces, battery-powered and portable applications, and active filtering.
- Low offset voltage: 200 μV max.
- Low power consumption: 10 μA at 5 V
- Low supply voltage: 1.5 V to 5.5 V
- Gain bandwidth product: 150 kHz typ.
- Low input bias current: 1 pA typ.
- Rail-to-rail input and output
- EMI hardened operational amplifiers
- High tolerance to ESD: 4 kV HBM
- Extended temperature range: -40 to +125 °C
- Higher accuracy without calibration
- Energy saving
- Guaranteed operation on low-voltage battery
- Related products
- See the TSV73 series (900 kHz for 60 μA) for higher gain bandwidth products