The TSV91x operational amplifiers (op amps) offer low voltage operation and rail-to-rail input and output, as well as an excellent speed/power consumption ratio, providing an 8 MHz gain-bandwidth product while consuming only 1.1 mA maximum at 5 V. The op amps are unity gain stable and feature an ultra-low input bias current.
The devices are ideal for sensor interfaces, battery-supplied and portable applications, as well as active filtering.
- Rail-to-rail input and output
- Wide bandwidth
- Low power consumption: 820 µA typ
- Unity gain stability
- High output current: 35 mA
- Operating from 2.5 V to 5.5 V
- Low input bias current, 1 pA typ
- Low input offset voltage: 1.5 mV max (A grade)
- ESD internal protection ≥ 5 kV
- Latch-up immunity