The SPC58 B/C/G-Lines constitute a general-purpose MCU family targeting Body, Networking and Security applications.
Built on the legacy of successful 90nm products, SPC56xB/C/D, this new product generation in 40nm offers the widest range of compatible devices from 512k up to 6M bytes Flash combined with the latest communication interfaces like ISO CAN FD and Ethernet with AVB capability.
Designed according to ISO 26262, the SPC58 B/C/G-Lines family supports ASIL-B (optional ASIL-D) as well as a high Security level according to EVITA medium.
The SPC58 C-Line offers a high integrated, high performance devices available in high-efficiency pin count small packages like eTQFP64 featuring eight ISO CAN FD or Ethernet available in eTQFP100. The C-Line is fully scalable and compatible up to eLQFP176 and BGA292.
The 40nm technology allows to further reduce the power consumption in RUN mode, while the advanced low power modes manage even complex contact monitoring sequences in STANDBY mode and without CPU intervention.
- Core: single or dual e200z4d core up to 180 MHz
- Code: 2Mbytes to 4Mbytes Flash
- Data: 128kbytes data Flash
- RAM: 256kbytes to 512kbytes RAM
- Timer: 64ch, 16-bit counter timed I/O
- ADC: up to 96ch on 4x 12-bit and 1x 10-bit SAR
- Networking: Up to 18xLIN, 8x ISO CAN FD, 1x Ethernet with AVB, 1x FlexRay
- Security: HSM according to Evita medium, censorship and tamper detection
- Low Power: HALT, STOP and STBY Smart Standby Unit
- Safety: ASIL-B, E2E ECC, CRC unit, FCCU
- Other: MPU, eDMA, 8xSPI, I2C, Cross Triggering Unit, PIT, RTC/API, STM
- Package: eTQFP64/100/144, eLQFP176 and BGA292
- Supply: 5V or 3.3V with internal regulator
- Temperature: -40°C / +105°C or +125°C