FP-SNS-6LPNODE1 is an STM32 ODE function pack which lets you connect your IoT node to a 6LoWPAN Wireless Sensor Network and expose the sensor and actuator resources using standard application layer protocols.
This software, together with the suggested combination of STM32 and ST devices, can be used, for example, to develop smart home, building or lighting applications. The package contains sample applications to implement sensor data reading and LED control from a local or a remote device on the Internet.
The software runs on the STM32 microcontroller and includes drivers for the SPIRIT1 based sub-1GHz RF communication modules (SPSGRF-868 or SPSGRF-915), as well as the motion, environmental, and time-of-flight sensors.
- Complete firmware to connect an IoT node with sensors and actuators to a 6LoWPAN network, using sub-1GHz RF communication technology
- Middleware library with Contiki OS and Contiki 6LoWPAN protocol stack 3.0
- Support for mesh networking technology through the standard RPL protocol
- IPSO Smart Object data representation of the node resources (sensors and actuators) with the OMA Lightweight M2M (LWM2M) standard
- Sample implementation available for X-NUCLEO-IDS01A4 or X-NUCLEO-IDS01A5 RF boards, X-NUCLEO-IKS01A1 or X-NUCLEO-IKS01A2, and X-NUCLEO-6180X1 sensor boards, when connected to a NUCLEO-F401RE or a NUCLEO-L152RE board
- Easy portability across different MCU families, thanks to STM32Cube
- Free, user-friendly license terms