This device is a highly integrated common mode filter designed to suppress EMI/RFI common mode noise on high speed differential serial buses like HDMI Full HD, MIPI, Display Port and other high speed serial interfaces. The device has a very large differential bandwidth to comply with these standards. The device can protect and filter 2 differential lanes.
- Very large differential bandwidth to comply with HDMI Full HD, MIPI, USB2.0, USB3.0, Display Port and other high speed serial interfaces
- Provides -20 dB attenuation at 700 MHz in LTE bands
- High common mode attenuation:- 25 dB between 800 MHz - 900 MHz
- Very low PCB space consumption
- Thin package: 0.55 mm max.
- Lead-free package
- High reduction of parasitic elements through integration.
- Complies with the following standards:
- IEC 61000-4-2 level
- ±15 kV (air discharge)
- ±8 kV (contact discharge)
- IEC 61000-4-2 level 4: