The STEVAL-MKI129V4 is a daughterboard designed to be used in conjunction with the STEVAL-MKI126Vx (Smart Voice) kit, containing four MP34DT04 digital MEMS microphones.
The coupon concept allows easy performance testing of the ST MEMS microphones.
When plugged into the XNUCLEOCCA02M1 expansion board, it is able to export the four additional PDM for any need (NBW algorithms detection).
When plugged into the Smart Voice board, it is possible to detach the single PCB hosting each one.
- 4x MP34DT04 top port digital MEMS microphones
- Daughterboard to be used with the STEVALMKI126Vx kit and X-NUCLEO-CCA02M1, an STM32 Nucleo expansion board
- Vsupply from 1.6 to 3.6 V
- 120 dB SPL acoustic overload point
- Omnidirectional sensitivity
- PDM single-bit output
- 64 dB of SNR
- -26 dB FS sensitivity
- RoHS compliant