The STEVAL-MKI129V6 daughterboard is designed to be used in conjunction with the STEVAL-MKI126V3 (Smart Voice) kit, containing four MP34DT04J digital MEMS microphones.
The coupon concept allows easy performance testing of the ST MEMS microphones.
When plugged into an X-NUCLEO-CCA02M1 expansion board, it is able to export the four additional PDMs for any purpose (NBW algorithm detection).
When plugged into the Smart Voice board, it is possible to detach the single PCBs hosting each one.
- 4 x MP34DT04J top port digital MEMS microphones
- Daughterboard to be used with STEVAL-MKI126V3 kit
- Daughterboard to be used with X-NUCLEO-CCA02M1
- Vsupply from 1.6 to 3.6 V
- 120 dBSPL acoustic overload point
- Omnidirectional sensitivity
- PDM single-bit output
- 64 dB of SNR
- Sensitivity -26 dBFS ± 1.5 dB
- RoHS compliant