The STM32072B-EVAL evaluation board is designed as complete demonstration and development platform for STMicroelectronics ARM cortex-M0 core-based STM32F072VBT6 microcontroller with two I2C, two SPI, four USART, one CAN, 12-bit ADC, 12-bit DAC, two GP comparators, internal 16KB SRAM and 128KB Flash, USB FS, Touch sensing, CEC, SWD debugging support.
The full range of hardware features on the board is designed for the evaluation of all the peripherals and the development of user-specific applications. Extension headers are used to easily connect a daughter board or a wrapping board for user-specific applications.
The ST-LINK/V2 is integrated on the board as embedded in-circuit debugger and programmer for the STM32 MCU.
- Four 5 V power supply options: power jack, ST-LINK/V2 USB connector, user USB connector or daughter board
- Stereo audio jack which supports a headset with microphone connected to DAC and ADC of STM32F072VBT6.
- 2G Byte (or more) SPI interface MicroSD card
- I2C compatible serial interface temperature sensor
- RF E2PROM
- RS232 and RS485 communication
- IrDA transceiver
- IR LED and IR receiver
- SWD debug support, ST-LINK/V2 embedded
- 240x320 TFT color LCD connected to SPI interface of STM32F072VBT6
- Joystick with 4-direction control and selector
- Reset and tamper buttons
- Four color user LEDs and two LEDs as MCU low power alarm
- Extension connector for daughter board or wrapping board
- MCU voltage choice fixed 3.3 V or adjustable from 1.65 V to 3.6 V
- USB full-speed connector
- Touch sensing buttons
- RTC with backup battery
- CAN2.0A/B compliant connector
- Light Dependent Resistor (LDR)
- Two HDMI connectors with DDC and CEC
- Smart Card slot
- Motor control connector