This device offers high thermal performance during operation of up to 20 ARMS, thanks to a junction temperature of up to 150 °C.
Its D²PAK package allows modern SMD designs as well as compact back to back configuration.
The combination of noise immunity and low gate triggering current allows to design strong and compact control circuits.
- High junction temperature: Tj = 150 °C
- High noise immunity dV/dt = 400 V/µs up to 150 °C
- Gate triggering current IGT = 10 mA
- Peak off-state voltage VDRM /VRRM = 600 V
- High turn on current rise dI/dt = 100 A/µs
- ECOPACK® 2 compliant component