During this one hour webinar, we will introduce STM32WL, long range SoC Microcontroller family details and recent device packages launched to suit mass market applcations. STM32WL is world's first LoRa enabled System-on-Chip which integrates both a general purpose Mocrocontroller and a Sub GHz Radio on same ship.
Built on an Arm® Cortex®‐M4 core architecture, STM32WL microcontrollers also support multiple modulations– LoRa®, (G)FSK, (G)MSK, BPSK – to ensure flexibility in wireless applications with LoRaWAN® or any other suitable protocol in a fully open way. Thanks to a deep integration, the innovative and open architecture is optimized for LoRaWAN® legacy / proprietary protocols, flexible resource use, power management and helps lower BOM cost while offering a better user experience.
You will learn:
- Key features of STM32WL family and LPWAN connectivity
- Security and Safety features of the device
- Wide available ecosystem to quick start your application
- Overview of STM32WL Family
- STM32WL Safety and Security features
- Multimodulation RF Ecosystem support