Content Level Management applications using ST FlightSense Time-of-Flight sensors
Join our 1-hour webinar to discover how ST Time-of-Flight proximity and ranging sensors can beat content level monitoring challenges
This webinar was broadcasted Tuesday, March 2nd, 2021 | 3:00 pm CET
During this one-hour webinar, we will show you how can solve all manner of goods, liquid and even waste level management issues with ST Time-of-Flight proximity and long distance ranging sensors.
We will begin by presenting the principles of Time-of-Flight sensing, and then move on to how you can implement ST ToF sensors with proprietary FlightSense technology in viable level monitoring and management applications. We will talk about goods inventory management in smart shelves and vending machines, liquid level control and waste management, among other things.
You will learn:
- The benefits ToF sensors in content level management applications
- How to choose the right sensor for your application
- The evaluation and development tools at your disposal
- Where you can source comprehensive design resources and software code examples
- Introduction to ST FlightSense™ Time-of-Flight technology and roadmap
- Focus on Content Level Management use-case, features and benefits
- Focus on some applications improved by the Content Level Management enabled by our Time-of-Flight sensors
- Development tools and ordering codes
After the webinar, there will be a 20-minute Q&A session where our experts will be available to answer any questions. A technical engineer from the Applications team will also be present to cover some technical features and answer any relevant technical questions.
Marketing manager Hervé Grotard has been with ST since 2000 and is responsible for Time-of-Flight sensor product strategies and business development in ST Imaging division.
Marketing engineer Thomas Viart has been with ST since 2016 and is a key contributor to the development and promotion of new Time-of-Flight sensors.
Our ST FlightSense Time-of-Flight proximity sensors accurately measure distances to targets with very low power requirements.
These all-in-one packages combine invisible IR light emitters and SPAD receivers (Single Photon Avalanche Diode) in a very small footprint for easy integration in your projects.