The Henry, Autograph Collection
300 Town Center Dr
Dearborn, MI 48126
March 20-21, 2019
Website: Click here
|Wednesday, March 20
||7:30 – 8:00AM; 12:15
||1:45PM; 5:20 – 8:00 PM
|Thursday, March 21
||7:00 – 8:00 AM; 9:55
||10:35AM; 12:15 – 1:45PM
||Join ST to learn about our newest offerings for Autonomous Driving
ST Technology Demonstrations
Driver Assistance Systems:
- STMicroelectronics’ 2.5Mpix rolling shutter imager (VG6768), particularly adapted to E-Mirror and surround view systems thanks to its very high dynamic range capability (145dB) and its native full immunity to LED light flicker and motion artefacts.
- This imager is able to run up to 60fps in full HD resolution
- ST also offers an Image Signal Processor (STV0971) or the customer can choose to use other standalone ISP (such as GeoSemi or nVidia)or provide image signal processing from the main processor.
- For in-cabin applications such as Driver Monitoring Systems, we recommend our HDR Global Shutter imager (1.6Mpix and 2.3Mpix resolutions) to benefit from a high performance sensor in near-IR domain thanks to an unique automotive global shutter pixel solution
- All these products are fully qualified to AECQ100 and contain full ASIL B
Precise Vehicle Positioning Enabled by ST’s high accuracy 6-Axis IMU - the ASM330LHH
- Autonomous driving, V2X (Vehicle to Everything) and basic vehicle navigation relies heavily on the system’s ability to track the position of a vehicle at any moment. However, satellite data is not always available in crowded cities or underground. Hence, inertial sensors, when used in conjunction with ST GNSS solutions (Teseo), offer an amazingly affordable and precise solution to implement dead-reckoning algorithms and other alternatives that can keep track of the vehicle’s position and movements.
- STMicroelectronics is a leading supplier of 3-Axis gyros for Dead Reckoning (A3G4250D), and is continuing its market leadership with the recent launch of the new high accuracy, high stability 6-Axis IMU, the ASM330LHH.
- The ASM330LHH Automotive Inertial Module includes:
- Fully integrated 6-Axis IMU
- 3-Axis Gyroscope and 3-Axis Accelerometer
- Very low noise with best in class performance
- High Stability Gyroscope with typical Bias Instability of 3°/hr
- Wide operating temperature range, up to 105ºC
- Selectable Full Scale Ranges for both Gyro and Accelerometer
- Very Small Package Size 2.5mm x 3mm x 0.83mm
Learn More About
MEMS mirrors for LiDAR
- ST offers the widest range of MEMS mirror technologies and platforms, allowing you to select the best solution for your application. Designed with demanding applications in mind, ST MEMS mirror and drivers can be purposed for applications ranging from LiDAR to Augmented Reality (AR) and Virtual Reality (VR):
- For low power considerations our Electro-static technology can be selected.
- Where low voltage and linear operation are primary considerations, our Electromagnetic mirrors can be selected.
- High fidelity feedback, combined with low power consumption, can be achieved through use of our ground-breaking Piezoelectric MEMS mirror solutions.