AWS IoT, STMicroelectronics and [X] CUBE LABS WEBINAR
July 22, 2020. 2:00 PM Singapore Time
Get your Registration here
How to exceed customer expectations, win loyalty & increase revenues by adding connectivity to your products
Join us for 1-hour webinar to learn how to build IoT devices that exceed customer expectations
While IoT has been around for a while, designing connected devices that provide customers with a superior user experience while enabling companies to upsell, cross-sell, and foster repeat purchase, is still challenging. During this one-hour webinar, you will learn how to create connected products that do not just operated remotely, but have a positive impact on customer lives, in ways they had not expected. Bringing personalization features and contextualizing customer experience based on data collected from IoT sensors are both key enablers of IoT adoption and customer “wow” effect. This webinar will allow you to:
- Gain understanding of state-of-the-art IoT reference architectures all the way from microcontrollers, sensors, middleware, IoT Cloud, AI and engagement across user life cycle
- Know what IoT design features will create a wow user experience across the entire product life cycle
- Understand concepts of personalization and contextualization, by leveraging data produced by IoT sensors
- Learn about the typical challenges experienced after the post-sales stage of an IoT product and how to solve them
- Discover an efficient way to engage with users to generate up-sell and cross-sell opportunities, as well as repeat purchase
- Follow real-world examples and ask questions
With over 10 years’ experience of creating world-class teams and driving innovation through cutting edge products and solutions, Bharath enables [x]cube LABS to deliver best-in-class mobility solutions to its customers and helps them win the race for market advantage. Most recently, he completed a distinguished stint at Mahindra Satyam, where besides being on the Shadow Board advising senior management on strategic and operational initiatives, he also led strategy, marketing & sales initiatives for the Travel, Logistics & other markets. Prior to this, he led the fast-growing BPM practice. He also held technology leadership roles at Panterra Networks & Prime Technologies after completing his B Tech from IIT Madras.
Vasily has been with AWS for 2 years. He is passionate about driving real impact with innovative cloud solutions that involve IoT, Advanced Analytics and AI. Vasily is currently involved in many connected products and smart factories projects across Asia.
Prior to joining AWS, Vasily had gained significant IoT and cloud experience as a program manager and a business leader for cloud products. He has a background in software engineering and is always keen to dive deeper into customer needs and work backwards to the technological solutions that can help.
|Location and dates
|July 22, 2020. 2:00 PM Singapore Time