Join ST for a 1-hour webinar on how to build secure Bluetooth mesh networks with the new BlueNRG-Mesh SDK
Thursday July 12th, 2018 at 10:00am CEST (Completed)
Wednesday August 1st, 2018 at 12:00pm CDT
In this webinar you will learn about STMicroelectronics' complete software solution for its range of Bluetooth® Low Energy radio transceivers. BlueNRG-Mesh software enables these devices to form a mesh network, allowing Bluetooth Low Energy-enabled devices to communicate in two directions over a far longer range than a simple point-to-point connection can cover. ST’s BlueNRG-Mesh software solution includes the core functionality required to form a secure communication network, and provides developers with the flexibility needed to build a wide variety of applications.
You will learn:
- The best RF protocol for your application
- The fundamentals of the Bluetooth mesh specification
- How to take advantage of the easy-to-use BlueNRG-Mesh SDK
- Where to find the associated resources
- How to get started creating your first Bluetooth mesh network
- BlueNRG family overview
- BlueNRG software solutions presentation
- Side-by-side comparison
- Bluetooth mesh specification
- BlueNRG-Mesh package introduction
||Dominique Follezour is an RF application engineer. His main focus is to support customers developing applications based on the Bluetooth Low Energy technology.
||Thiago Reis is working on the Analog and IoT product portfolio at STMicroelectronics
BlueNRG-Mesh is a software solution for connecting multiple BLE (Bluetooth Low Energy) devices in mesh networks for Internet of Things (IoT) solutions. It enables true two-way communication between Bluetooth-enabled devices in powerful, secure, integrated and range-extending mesh networks.
The solution is compatible with the ST BlueNRG product family range.
This webinar will be broadcast twice, at convenient times for international audiences. Please review the times listed below and register for the most appropriate option for your time zone.
- July 12th, 2018 at 10:00am CEST
- August 1, 2018 at 12:00pm CDT