electronica China 2018
Shanghai, China, 14-16 March, 2018
Venue: Shanghai New International Expo Centre (SNIEC)
Visit us at: Booth E4.4104
Website: Click here
Founded in 2002, electronica China is now one of the leading platforms for electronic components, systems and applications. High-quality visitors including decision-makers from China and abroad ensure first-rate potential for new business. electronica China features first-rate forums and events, which highlight the latest market trends and technologies.
This year, ST will showcase a variety of technologies in our specially designed booth. Areas of focus will include (but not limited to):
- Discover how ST is making driving greener, safer, more connected and secure with a complete offer covering radar, machine vision and V2X products, automotive sensors, secure microcontrollers and gateways.
- Come and explore the latest products in Infotainment and Telematics, digital tuners and high Precision positioning (GPS).
- Come and find out how ST's Silicon Carbide technology will increase range, reduce electric vehicle cost and how our extensive automotive power devices are making driving greener.
- See how ST is consistently delivering innovative products to the automotive industry.
- Discover ST HDR LED Flicker-Free system for ADAS applications, the new camera-based advanced driver assistance system which helps customers develop secure and high quality automotive application.
Internet of Things
- Explore our complete Developer ecosystem built around the STM32 microcontroller family and an array of sensors, connectivity, power and analog products.
- See how ST supports fast prototyping with plug and play hardware and software blocks, tools and advanced prototyping solutions from ST and partners - all designed to get you to market as fast as possible.
- Check out our wide selection of ICs well matching an application spectrum covering a wide range of power ratings and motor types, as well as varied system partitioning.
- More intelligent and aware - with distributed microcontrollers, sensors. Time-of-Flight solutions, and more connected - through wired and wireless communications as well as data security solutions
- Solutions for industrial infrastructure
Thought Leadership Speaking Opportunity
- Automotive Day (13Mar)
- Power Electronics Innovation Forum (14-15Mar)
- China International Automotive Electronics Conference (15Mar)