Embedded World, 2016
with ST in Nuremberg, Germany, February 23-25, in Hall 4A-138, during
Experience ST’s latest embedded technologies, products and tools. A host of ST experts will be present to welcome the embedded community through a variety of activities conducted on the stand.
For a free entrance ticket, please go here and use our e-code B319232
Activities at the event
On Tuesday February 23 meet with our experts at the Embedded World Conference in NCC Ost
Session 6, 12:00-12:30: Design wearable and smart power efficient applications.
Francois Druilhe, Jean-Julien Pegoud
Session 3/II, 15:00-15:30: Enhance industrial or consumer applications with low cost NFC Link.
Martin Vacek, Yvon Gourdou
- The newest members of the ARM® Cortex®-M STM32 family: new 14 pin STM32L0 devices, smaller derivatives of STM32L4 and extensions of STM32F4and STM32F7 series
- LoRa® Technology with the STM32
- Application solutions around the STM32 including connectivity, graphics, motor control, mbed™ OS, HomeKit™ and more.
- The STM32 Open Development Environment providing a flexible, easy and affordable way to develop innovative devices and applications
- Our full NFC portfolio, with Tags, Dynamic Tags, Readers and Transceivers
- The new STSAFE security module for securing connected devices
- Solutions to complement embedded designs including wireless charging solutions, new innovative sensors, wireless connectivity, MEMS microphones and micropower analog
- Flightsense™ sensor family for ranging, user detection and gesture control
- Embedded solutions for automotive including the first Power Architecture® MCUwith ISO CAN FD and the SPC5Studio development environment evolution demonstrated on the smallest SPC57 ASIL-D device
- Teseo III: MCU with integrated standalone GNSS receiver
|Low power optimizations of embedded Applications with STM32||10:00|
|ST Connecting Home Applications||10:30|
|TouchGFX-programming of smartphone-like user interfaces running on STM32 devices||11:00|
|ISO CAN FD: Augmenting Automotive Networks||11:30|
|Provencore – Proven Security for the Internet of Things||12:00|
|Enhance industrial and consumer applications with low cost and simple NFC link||12:30|
|STM32 addressing LoRa connectivity solutions||13:00|
|Securing connected objects with new STSAFE secure element||13:30|
|Simplify your GUI development on STM32 with Embedded Wizard||14:00|
|Fast and easy application prototyping and development with STM32 Open Development Environment||14:30|
|Developing with STM32 devices under Linux with STM32CubeMx and SW4STM32 from AC6||15:00|
|ST-ARC CORE: A professional cost effective cooperation to Autosar development||15:30|
|Develop ranging & gesture recognition applications with VL6180X Flightsense™||16:00|
|Lucky draw ceremony||16:30|
Main prize of daily lucky draw is a Sphero BB-8 droid powered by ARM Cortex-M4 STM32 F3..