Enhance your Industrial Motor Control Design with ACEPACK™ Power Modules
Join us for 1-hour webinar on Introducing ST’s high-voltage power modules for compact, efficient, and rugged industrial motor control designs
Tuesday, February 18th 2020 | 3:00 pm CET
During this one-hour webinar, you will discover how ST's high-voltage ACEPACK™ power modules are a highly integrated and efficient solution for medium- to high-power industrial applications up to 30 kW and 1200 V. You will also learn how our development ecosystem will reduce your time, efforts and cost when designing flexible and robust motor control applications.
You will learn
- Overview of basic features and benefits of ST's ACEPACK™ power modules and why their mechanical form factor is ideal for high-power applications
- How to design custom solutions combining ACEPACK™ power modules with ST's broad range of power discrete technologies
- How to get started with ST PowerStudio, a powerful software suite for thermal modeling, and our ACEPACK™ 2 Industrial drive system kit that enables a rapid evaluation of power solutions as well as the STM32 Motor Control Software Development Kit (MCSDK)
- Overview of today's power modules and key application markets
- Key features and benefits of ST’s ACEPACK™ power modules
- Key performance metrics and application benchmarks
- ST's development ecosystem including evaluations boards, ST PowerStudio dynamic electrothermal simulation software and STM32 Motor Control Software Development Kit
- Live Q&A
There is no charge to participate in this event, but it is necessary to register through my.st.com.
A senior application engineer, Stanislav Divín works in ST's EMEA application support team focusing on analog and power solutions for industrial motor control.
A technical marketing manager (EMEA) focusing on motor control applications, Andreas Herder supports customers in new and innovative concepts and oversees ST’s industrial motor control power solutions.