ST’s KNX solution for building automation systems webinar
Join us for a 1-hour webinar and discover KNX technology and STKNX:
ST invites you to a one-hour webinar where ST’s dedicated experts will introduce the KNX technology used for commercial and residential building automation solutions.
Our small, inexpensive STKNX transceiver associated with an STM32 host controller and KNX software stack forms a complete KNX turnkey solution.
You will learn:
- What's inside an KNX network with a practical description of sensors, actuators and power supply requirements
- We will explain the advantages of the KNX architecture in a twisted-pair network and why it is well adapted for new installations
- How easy it is program and reprogram your network as often as required
- How to get started with our STKNX evaluation board with concrete application examples to help with your project
Webinar schedule and registration
- Introduction to KNX technology and how it improves comfort, convenience and safety as well as energy efficiency in homes and buildings
- Overview of the technical aspects and requirements to consider when installing a KNX system
- Advantages of using our STKNX, a miniature KNX transceiver with voltage regulators, and user-friendly development ecosystem
- Deliverables and demos to help you get started
- Questions & Answers
|A hardware engineer for analog and metering applications, Didier HERROUIN supplies technical support for customer applications, with a special focus on KNX, metrology, USB Type-C and wireless charging projects.|
|An application engineer, Hervé PERRUCHAS began his career at ST working on metering and narrowband powerline communication applications. Today, he helps customers develop new applications based on our products and solutions.|
Small, inexpensive, reliable and certified, our STKNX transceiver for use in KNX twisted-pair networks guarantees a safe coupling to the KNX bus.
Delivered in a 4 x 4 mm QFN package, the STKNX is the world’s most compact solution, with 2 integrated voltage regulators for external use in the application.
Watch the ALED1262ZT video, an automotive-grade 12-Channel LED Driver for advanced rear lighting solutions
Watch our cutting-edge TouchGFX demo come to life on the STM32H750 Discovery kit and learn how easy it is to take your idea to a working UI application with TouchGFX and STM32.
Upcoming Events & Technical Seminars