This MOOC includes 3 different hands-on training sessions directly from an STM32 expert on how to connect your application to the cloud via a long-range network. Each hands-on session is prepared using the Keil µVision IDE with the STM32 LoRa®/Sigfox™ Discovery Kit (B-L072Z-LRWAN1).
Who should attend this course?
- Hardware and software engineers working on applications looking to provide cloud connectivity via a low-power wide-area network (LPWAN).
- Engineers looking to design applications using a user-friendly development ecosystem
Benefits you will take away
- Learn how to set up an STM32 development environment
- Gain technology guidance to connect your STM32-based application to a long-range network
- Discover the basics of LoRa® and Sigfox technologies
- Gain practical experience and go home with examples to replicate at your premises
On line course concept
- Courses are provided in MOOC format with course material available online, mostly as videos complemented with exercises.
- All throughout the course, a technical expert will be available online to provide help and answer your questions.
- Each course takes approximately 6 to 7 hours to complete, depending on your proficiency, and must be completed within one month.
- This on-line training includes three different hands-on training sessions directly from an STM32 expert on how to connect your application to the cloud via a long-range network.
- It is based on our STM32Cube LoRaWAN expansion software (I-CUBE-LRWAN).
- You will be working on an STM32 development platform that is fully LoRa® and Sigfox compliant and learn how to create your own workspace on the Microsoft Azure cloud computing service.
You need to have a good understanding of embedded system development and programing in C.
The STM32 LoRa®/Sigfox™ Discovery Kit (B-L072Z-LRWAN1) is required for the hands-on exercises included in the course. It will be connected to a PC using Type A to Type Micro-B USB cable.
Additionally you will need a PC running Windows® 7 or higher with administrator rights with the following software preinstalled:
Without ST-Udemy account With ST-Udemy account